We understand it’s too complicated to enter your current portfolio trade by trade. But there is no the excuse to miss our portfolio investments recommendations. Importing all your past trades just in one click is easy. Yes, easy.
In brief, just download your portfolio in ANY (naturally, any) format, it can be XLS, ODF, CSV, PDF or any other text or image format or even the screenshot of your screen. Then, send the data to the address email@example.com from the email you are registered in Unicorn Bay. We’ll kindly import your trades in 1-2 business days and send you notification about it.
Google Finance Export
For Google.Finance, go to google.com/finance, then click ‘Portfolios‘ in the left menu. Then you need to choose ‘Transactions’ in horizontal menu, it’s very important step, please, do not skip it. And then ‘Download spreadsheet’ or ‘Download OFX’ on your choice. Both formats are ok for import.
Yahoo Finance Export
For Yahoo.Finance, go to finance.yahoo.com then click ‘My Portfolio‘ in the left menu and ‘Download’ link as shown in the screenshot below:
Make a screenshot of your portfolio.
How to make a screenshot for PC users
- Press PrtScn or PrtSc on your keyboard.
- Open Paint by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint.
- In Paint, on the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Paste.
How to make a screenshot for Mac users
- Press Command-Shift-4.
- Move the crosshair pointer to where you want to start the screenshot.
- Drag to select an area.
- When you’ve selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
More detailed explanations your can find at support.apple.com.
And then send us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You see that importing of your current trades is not a big deal. Why not try it out and optimize your current investments?
We guarantee full confidentiality of your information.