By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Unicorn Bay’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Unicorn Bay’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Unicorn Bay at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Unicorn Bay’s web site are provided “as is”. Unicorn Bay makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Unicorn Bay does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Information on this Site. The information on this website (“Information”) is issued by Unicorn Bay. The Information is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where it is illegal or unlawful to access and use such information. The Unicorn Bay disclaims all responsibility if you access or download any Information in breach of any law or regulation of the country in which you reside. Accordingly, all persons who access this site are required to inform themselves of and to comply with all applicable restrictions in their home country.
- No Advice. The Information is provided for information purpose only and on the basis that you make your own investment decisions and do not rely upon it. Unicorn Bay is not soliciting any action based on it and it does not constitute a personal recommendation or investment advice. Should you have any queries about the Information referred to on this site, you should contact your personal financial adviser.
- Accuracy of Information. The Information (including any expression of opinion or forecast) has been obtained from, or is based on, sources believed by Unicorn Bay to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to its accuracy or completeness and should not be relied upon. The Information is provided without obligation on the part of Unicorn Bay and on the understanding that any person who acts upon it or changes his position in reliance on it does so entirely at his own risk. The Information does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or an invitation to make an offer to buy or sell units in any equity referred to on this Site. Information is current only as at the date it is first posted and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. All Information may be changed or amended without prior notice.
- No Liability. No representation, warranty or undertaking is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the Information by Unicorn Bay or any of its agents, affiliates and third party service providers and no liability is accepted by such persons for the accuracy or completeness of such Information. In no event will Unicorn Bay or any of its agents, affiliates and third party service providers be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of any use of the Information, or on any other hyper-linked site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if Unicorn Bay is expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages. You should be aware that the Internet is not a completely reliable transmission medium. Unicorn Bay does not accept any liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind, including, but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential damage, arising out of the use of the products or services referred to herein.
In no event shall Unicorn Bay or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Unicorn Bay’s Internet site, even if Unicorn Bay or a Unicorn Bay authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Unicorn Bay’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Unicorn Bay does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Unicorn Bay may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Unicorn Bay does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Unicorn Bay has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Unicorn Bay of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Unicorn Bay’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.